Susan H. Cipperly, Town Planner
1. Attended the following Town meetings:
Mayor's staff meeting - April 5
Town Council meeting - April 19
Planning Commission - April 26
2. Attended First Aid and CPR training.
3. Attended Frederick County Planning Webinar re Bicycle
4. Attended EBPA luncheon - Gettysburg Festival
Marketing Director was speaker.
5. Prepared advertising materials for May 17 Public
Hearing on zoning text amendments and
Comprehensive Rezoning Map for newspaper, website, and
6. Responded to inquiries regarding zoning, grease
7. Supervised new code enforcement - zoning technician.
Undertook review of existing grease
interceptor application files, enforcement situations,
Frederick County permit system.
8. Met with owner of 2 E. Main Street regarding town
permits required after building burned.
9. Wastewater treatment plant upgrade. Met with
consultant and town staff, and provided maps and
text materials for use by consultant in drafting
environmental report regarding the waste water treatment
10. Met with and provided maps/materials for consultants
relative to Well J analysis.
List of prior months' Town Manager's reports