Role: To act as a representative of the parish, community and church
to assist and welcome all who come together to worship.
Make sure the church is open and ready for services
- See if the priest has any needs or requests
- Take a head court of all those attending
- Assist those people who need to find seating
- Take up and secure the collections
- Give out the bulletins
- Participate in two liturgy committee meetings per year for planning and faith development
Formation: Initial and ongoing formation is provided.
Personal Qualities Needed: A sense of responsibility and a friendly attitude and sense of service
towards God's people.
Time Commitment: Be at church 20 to 30 minutes before scheduled Masses.
Return to Activities Page