Three men are
sitting naked in the sauna.
Suddenly there is a beeping
sound. The first man presses his forearm and the beeping stops.
The others look at him questioningly. "That's my
pager," he says. "I have a microchip under the skin of
A few minutes later a phone
rings. The second man lifts his palm to his ear. When he
finishes he explains, "That's my mobile phone. I have a
microchip in my hand."
The third man, feeling
decidedly low-tech, steps out of the sauna. In a few minutes he
returns with a piece of toilet paper extending from his rear.
The others raise their eyebrows.
"I'm getting a Fax,"
Submitted by Mike,
T-Shirts of Summer, 2001 (Part 2)
- Bob Levey, The
- "Guys Have Feelings, Too. But Like, Who Cares?"
- "Re-Elect Gore in 2004"
- "I Can Only Be Nice to One Person Today -- Today Is Not Your Day --
- Doesn't Look Good, Either"
- "All I Ask Is a Chance to Prove That Money Can't Make Me Happy"
- "If God Had Meant for Me to Touch My Toes, He Would Have Put Them on
- "He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins -- But He Still Dies"
- "Look Out Behind You -- The Lemmings Are Gaining"
- "Welcome to Kentucky -- Set Your Watch Back 20 Years"
- "Practice Safe Food -- Use Condiments"
- "Five Out of Four People Don't Understand Fractions"
- "If You Wish to Be Young Again, Remember Algebra"
- "Men and Women Are From Earth -- Deal With It"
- "I'm Not Fat -- I'm Just Fluffy"
- "Our Lady of Perpetual Mood Swings"
- "I Chose the Road Less Traveled -- Now Where the Heck Am I?"
- "I Hope My Ship Comes In Before My Dock Rots"
- "Yes, It's Lonely at the Top -- But I Eat a Lot Better Than You"
- "Hugs Are Fully Returnable"
- (Aboard a pregnant woman) "When You're In Love, It Shows"
- "Bless Grandmothers! -- They Minimize Our Failures and Magnify Our
- "Next Time You Think You're So Smart, Try Walking on Water"
- "A Woman Needs Four Animals in Her Life -- A Mink on Her Back, a
Jaguar in er Garage, a Tiger in Her Bed and a Jackass to Pay for It
- "And You're Telling Me This Because . . . "
- "I'm in Shape -- Round Is a Shape"
- "Life Is Uncertain -- Eat Dessert First"
- "The Weather Is Here -- Wish You Were Beautiful!"
- "Chaos! Panic! Disorder! My Work Here Is Done!"
- (Aboard a mother who was squiring two children around) "Touch
Nothing, and Don't Ask for Anything"
Part 1 of The Best
T-Shirts of Summer, 2001
Return to: Top
of Page, List
of Humorous Sayings, My Little Sister's Jokes,
Talk about a content cat
to October 31 Humor Page