Susan H. Cipperly, AICP
1. Undertook review and revisions of Comprehensive Plan Section 2. Provided suggested
revisions to Town Council along with PowerPoint presentation. Discussed further changes at Feb. 16 Town Council meeting.
2. Town meetings attended: Feb. 2 Town Council meeting.
Feb. 16 Town Council meeting
Feb. 16 Mayor’s staff meeting
Feb. 23 Planning Commission meeting
Feb. 24 Clerk’s meeting
3. Supervised permit activity including Use & Occupancy permit for new businesses –
Village Liquors, Silo Hill Shopping Center – and Jackson Hewitt at 402 West Main.
4 Revised Zoning Permit application forms.
5. Met with Thaler Associates regarding potential subdivision.
6. Conferred with
Loiederman Soltesz Associates, Inc. regarding potential commercial subdivision.
7. Worked with Dave Haller & Dan Fissel on Water Management Plan.
8. Met with Frederick County Planning Staff re status of town and county Comp Plans
9. Responded to inquiries re town code. Worked with Frank Henry on enforcement issues.
10. Attended Catoctin Scenic Byways meeting on Feb. 17
11. Research for Comprehensive Plan revisions.
List of prior months Town Planner's reports