Role: To research, identify and act upon the future growth needs of
the parish working closely with members of the professional community and archdiocesan representatives to ensure all areas
of planning are addressed.
- Organizing the parish wide Town Meeting
- Implementing goal-setting with Pastoral Council
- Offering expertise in area relevant to planning
- Evaluate processes in involved with planning
- Collaborate in Archdiocesan regional planning efforts
Training: Preparation is one's own area of expertise, e.g., planning, research, finance. Ongoing
training may include Archdiocesan and regional meetings.
Personal Qualities Needed: An interest in planning and organizational skills.
Time Commitment: Monthly meetings coinciding with Pastoral Council meeting dates. Chairperson to
attend monthly Pastoral Council meeting.
Return to Activities Page