|Why God made moms" answers given by elementary school age children ...
Why did God make mothers?
- She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
- Mostly to clean the house.
- To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
- He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
- Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
- God made my mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
What ingredients are mothers made of?
- God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
- They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.
Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?
- We're related.
- God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's moms like me.
What kind of little girl was your mom?
- My mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
- I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
- They say she used to be nice.
What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
- His last name.
- She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer?
- Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
Why did your mom marry your dad?
- My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my mom eats a lot.
- She got too old to do anything else with him.
- My grandma says that mom didn't have her thinking cap on.
Who's the boss at your house?
- Mom doesn't want to be boss, but she has to because dad's such a goof ball.
- Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
- I guess Mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad.
What's the difference between moms and dads?
- Moms work at work & work at home, & dads just go to work at work.
- Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
- Dads are taller & stronger, but moms have all the real power 'cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friend's.
- Moms have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.
What does your mom do in her spare time?
- Mothers don't do spare time.
- To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
What would it take to make your mom perfect?
- On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
- Diet. You know, her hair. I'd diet, maybe blue.
If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
- She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that.
- I'd make my mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it and not me.
- I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on her back.
Submitted by Bill, Narberth, PA.
Return to: Top of Page, List of Cute Kids Sayings, My Little Sister's Jokes,
|No Child Left Behind: The Football Version ...
- All teams must make the state playoffs, and all will win the championship. If a team does not win the championship, they will be on probation until they are the champions, and coaches will be held accountable.
- All kids will be expected to have the same football skills at the same time and in the same conditions. No exceptions will be made for interest in football, a desire to perform athletically, or genetic abilities or disabilities. ALL KIDS WILL PLAY FOOTBALL AT A
- Talented players will be asked to work out on their own without instruction. This is because the coaches will be using all their instructional time with the athletes who aren't interested in football, have limited athletic ability or whose parents don't like
- Games will be played year round, but statistics will only be kept in the 4th, 8th and 11th games.
- This will create a New Age of sports where every school is expected to have the same level of talent and all teams will reach the same minimal goals.
If no child gets ahead, then no child will be left behind.
Submitted by Bill, of The Willys
Return to: Top of Page, List of Political Jokes, My Little Sister's Jokes,
When Digital Photographers Get Bored take 7
Feb 14th Humor Page