A man is struck by a bus on a busy street. He is lying near death on the sidewalk as a crowd gathers.
"A priest. Somebody get me a priest!" the man gasps. A policeman checks the crowd and yells, "A PRIEST, PLEASE!"
Out of the crowd steps a little old Jewish man of at least 80 years of age.
Mr. Policeman," says the man, "I'm not a priest. I'm not even a Christian. But for 50 years now I'm living behind the
Catholic church on First Avenue, and every night I'm overhearing their services. I can recall a lot of it, and maybe I can be of some comfort to
The policeman agrees, and clears the crowd so the man can get through to where the injured man lay. He kneels down,
leans over the prostrate man and says in a solemn voice:
B-4. I-19. N-38. G-54. O-72.
Return to: Top
of Page, List of Religious
Jokes, My Little
Why men are so cheerful
- Your last name stays put.
- The garage is all yours.
- Wedding plans take care of themselves.
- Chocolate is just another snack.
- You can be president.
- You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
- Car mechanics tell you the truth.
- You never have to drive to another gas station because this one's just too icky.
- Same work, more pay.
- Wrinkles add character.
- Wedding dress - $5,000; Tux rental - $100.
- People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.
- The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.
- New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
- One mood, ALL the time.
- Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
- You know stuff about tanks.
- A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
- You can open all your own jars.
- You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
- If someone forgets to invite you to something, he or she can still be your friend.
- Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
- If you are 34 and single, nobody notices.
- Everything on your face stays its original color.
- Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
- You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut or bolt.
- You almost never have strap problems in public.
- You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
- The same hair style lasts for years, maybe for decades.
- You don't have to shave below your neck.
- Your belly usually hides your big hips.
- One wallet and one pair of shoes, one color, all seasons.
- You can "do" your nails with a pocketknife.
- You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
- You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives, on December 24, in 45 minutes.
So there you have it!
Submitted by Bill, Narberth, PA.
Return to: Top
of Page, List of Jokes About Women, My Little
in Afghanistan ...
Submitted by Marianna, Columbia, Md.
Oct 18 Humor Page