Two vultures board an airplane; each is carrying two dead raccoons ...
... The stewardess looks at them and says, "I'm sorry, gentlemen, only one carrion allowed per
- Two boll weevils grew up in the deep South. One went to Hollywood and became a famous
actor. The other stayed behind in the cotton fields and never amounted to much. The second one, naturally, became
known as the lesser of two weevils.
- Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, but when they lit a fire in the craft, it
sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it, too.
- A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to the bar and
announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."
- Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal? He wanted to
transcend dental medication.
- A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby
discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked
them to disperse. "But why?" they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess nuts boasting
in an open foyer."
- A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt
and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture
of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a
picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."
- These friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop
to raise funds. Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought the
competition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not. He went back and begged the
friars to close. They ignored him. So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug
in town to "persuade" them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they
didn't close up shop. Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist
Submitted by Sister Wink, The Bronx, NY
Return to: Top
of Page, Groaner Joke List, My Little
Hillbilly Medical Terms
- Benign - What you be after you be eight
- Bacteria - Back door to cafeteria
- Barium - What you do with dead folks
- Cesarean Section - A neighborhood in Rome
- Catscan - Searching for the cat
- Cauterize - Made eye contact with her
- Colic - A sheep dog
- Coma - A punctuation mark
- D&C - Where Washington is
- Dilate - To live longer than your kids do
- Enema - Not a friend
- Fester - Quicker than someone else
- Fibula - A small lie
- GI Series - World Series of military baseball
- Hangnail - What you hang your coat on
- Hospital - The biggest building in town, other than Joe's feed warehouse, or Franks
- Labor Pain - Getting hurt at work
- Morbid - A higher offer than I bid
- Medical Staff - A Doctor's cane, sometimes shown with a snake
- Nitrates - Cheaper than day rates
- Node - I knew it
- Outpatient - A person who has fainted
- Pap Smear - A fatherhood test
- Pelvis - Second cousin to Elvis
- Post Operative - A letter carrier
- Recovery Room - Place to do upholstery
- Secretion - Hiding something
- Seizure - Roman emperor who lived in the Ceasarean Section
- Tablet - A small table to change babies on
- Terminal Illness - Getting sick at the train station
- Tumor - More than one
- Urine - Opposite of mine
- Varicose - Near by
Submitted by Kevin, Dallas, TX.
Return to: Top
of Page, List of
Redneck Jokes, My Little
When I look at a patch of dandelions, I see a bunch of weeds that are going to
take over my yard ...
... My kids see flowers for Mom and blowing white fluff you
can wish on.
When I look at an old drunk and he smiles at me, I see a smelly, dirty person who probably
wants money and I look away. My kids see someone smiling at them and they smile back.
When I hear music I love, I know I can't carry a tune and don't have much rhythm so I sit
self-consciously and listen. My kids feel the beat and move to it. They sing out the words. If they don't know them,
they make up their own.
When I feel wind on my face, I brace myself against it. I feel it messing up my hair and
pulling me back when I walk. My kids close their eyes, spread their arms and fly with it, until they fall to the
When I pray, I say thee and thou and grant me this, give me that. My kids say, "Hi God! Thanks
for my toys and my friends. Please keep the bad dreams away tonight. Sorry, I don't want to go to Heaven yet. I would
miss my Mommy and Daddy."
When I see a mud puddle I step around it. I see muddy shoes and dirty carpets. My kids sit in
it. They see dams to build, rivers to cross, and worms to play with.
I wonder if we are given kids to teach or to learn from? No wonder God loves the little
children! Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
Submitted by Barb, Unionville, Pa.
Return to: Top
of Page, List
of Inspirational Jokes, My Little
Back to May 1 Humor Page