In an apparent copycat terrorist act, a Polish terrorist, Stanley Bin Ladinsky, hijacked a Goodyear
blimp. So far he has bounced off of five buildings.
- Speaking of all these terrorists, most of them came here legally, but they hang around on these expired visas, some
for as long as 10-15 years. Now, compare that to Blockbuster; you are two days late with a video and these people are all over you. Let's
put Blockbuster in charge of immigration.
- According to a recent survey, men say the first thing they notice about a woman is their eyes. And women say the
first thing they notice about men is they're a bunch of liars.
- Marriage is like taking a hot bath. After you've been in it for a while ... it isn't so hot.
- I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and think, 'Well, that's not going to happen.'
- If you're playing a poker game and you look around the table and can't tell who the sucker is---- it's you.
- Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in a hospital dying of nothing.
- I asked Mom if I was a gifted child ... she said they certainly wouldn't have paid for me.
- Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to.
- Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
- All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
- Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?
- In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it
- There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here,
it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.
- There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
- How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a barbecue?
- Doctors can be frustrating. You wait a month-and-a-half for an appointment, and he says, "I wish you'd come to me
Submitted by John, Upon, Long Island
Return to: Top
of Page, List
of Humorous Sayings, My Little
You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night.
You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:
1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
2. An old friend who once saved your life.
3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about.
Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car. Think before
you continue reading. This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.
You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first; or you could take the
old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your
perfect dream lover again.
The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up with his answer. I love this, I may
actually use it sometime for an interview situation.
WHAT DID HE SAY?
He simply answered: "I would give the car keys to my old friend, and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay
behind and wait for the bus with the woman of my dreams."
Never forget to "Think Outside of the Box."
Submitted by Vicki, Kennett Square, Pa.
Return to: Top
of Page, List of
Un-Categorizable Jokes, My Little
A man met a beautiful blonde lady and he decided he wanted to marry her right away.
She said, "But we don't know anything about each other." He said, "That's all right, we'll learn about each other as we
So she consented, and they were married, and went on a honeymoon to a very
nice resort. One morning they were laying by the pool, when he got up off of his towel, climbed up to the 10 Meter board
and did a two and a half tuck gainer, followed by a three
rotations in a jackknife position, where he straightened out and cut the water like a knife. After a few more
demonstrations, he came back and lay down on the towel.
She said, "That was incredible!"
He said, "I used to be an Olympic diving champion. You see, I told you we'd learn more about ourselves as we went
So she got up, jumped in the pool, and started doing laps. After about fifty laps she climbed back out and lay down on
her towel, hardly out of breath.
He said, "That was incredible! Were you an Olympic endurance swimmer?"
"No." she said, "I was a hooker in Europe, and I worked both sides of the Channel."
Submitted by Andy, Gettysburg, Pa.
Return to: Top
of Page, Groaner Joke List, My Little
Back to June 28 Humor Page